| FAQ |
| Calendar |
|
|||||||
| Lounge Berita atau artikel yang unik, aneh, dan menambah wawasan semuanya ada disini dan bisa dishare disini. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Someone from my twitter feed said to say hello here.
You can find me at http://www.twitter.com/vickyvette So hi! Yes, it really is me & no... I am not here to make fun of you. I appreciate my fans from Indonesia & decided to post. I am looking for a link to get an Indonesian team jersey sent to me overnight for the game on Wednesday (so I can take some pictures in it). Any links or if someone can even send a large to Vicky Vette, 221 Beach Road, Unit 162, Siesta Key, FLA, 34242, that would be great. ![]() Thanks!!!! Hope Indonesia kicks Malaysia's ass.... Vicky Vette </div> |
![]() |
|
|
Terkait
|
||||
| Thread | Forum | |||
| twitter account vicky vette (bintang MILF) dibajak? bingungs | Lounge | |||
| [HOT PIC] Vicky Vette Pake jersey TIMNAS Indonesia | Gossip & Gallery | |||